- Change your walk. Stand and sit straight with your shoulders square and your head raised. Keep your abs contracted and your pelvis in a neutral position. This will not only make your butt more prominent, but it’ll also slim your torso a bit and make your chest look bigger.
- Butt Bridges. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your arms at your sides. Lift your butt toward the ceiling, then lower it. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Squats. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart and your arms extended in front of you. Bend your knees to a ninety degree angle with your back straight, then rise back up
- Lunges. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart. Bend one leg behind you and the other leg in front of you.
- Do kick backs. Stand on one leg. With the leg that is free off the ground, kick it back until you see your butt squeeze into a bubble
Pick the right pants. The right pair of jeans can seemingly transform your butt, making it appear round and perky. Consider the following next time you buy a pair of jeans:
Pick the right fit for your body type. If you have a slim waist, try a pant that will hug your waist, such as skinny jeans or a tight-fitting boot-cut. If your waist is smaller than your hips, wear low-rise jeans (that hit at the widest part of your hips) with a fitted shirt.
If you have a thicker waistline, try wearing high-waisted jeans. The top of the pants should fit around the slimmest part of your waist, making it look small and your butt appear bigger.
Look at pocket placement. Small, high back pockets will make your butt appear larger. Additionally, pockets with embellishments such as sequins, stitching, or colored thread can add more interest and “direct traffic” (or draw the eye) to your rear. Avoid jeans with big pockets or no pockets at all.
Avoid dark wash jeans, which will make your legs and rear look smaller (especially if you’re wearing a light-colored top). Instead, try white, pastel, or light blue jeans.
Wear high heels. Heels change the natural curve of your spine, causing both your butt and your boobs to protrude more.
Avoid wearing heels for longer than two or three hours at a time. This will reduce the strain on your body.
For an extra-lifted rear end, ditch the kitten heels and go for stilettos.